The innovative OxyCure therapy is a particularly effective treatment, which is so-called icing on the cake when it comes to hair transplants.
In our clinic we strive with our experts to always offer you the most innovative techniques in order to provide you with the best results. The innovative OxyCure therapy is a particularly effective treatment, which is considered the icing on the cake when it comes to hair transplants. Here the smallest cells are treated, ensuring the greatest success.
With OxyCure therapy, the patient receives 100% pure oxygen through a respiratory mask under hyperbaric conditions with increased pressure in the treatment chamber. Oxygen purity and pressure rise are the essential factors that make this treatment method successful. This method allows the lungs to take in more oxygen than usual.
By adding more oxygen to the blood, it has an effective effect on the body. OxyCure therapy is a complementary form of therapy to make hair transplant results even better
In order to examine the influence on hair transplant results in more detail, the OxyCure therapy process must first be explained. A hair transplant can be done if, for example, you want to reverse the effects of androgenic hair loss. To do this, follicular units are implanted in areas of stable growth where hair loss occurs. This briefly interrupts the direct blood supply to the follicular units. The grafts are then inserted into newly created canals with no capillaries attached. The grafts restore blood flow to the new region. After about four days, the follicular units come into direct contact with the blood supply. Approximately 30% of the transplanted follicular units do not survive this process. The remaining 70% remains alive by absorbing oxygen from the blood plasma.
An OxyCure treatment makes a positive contribution to the results of hair transplants and also to all other body functions. 30% of grafts would not survive because it takes a little time to restore the direct blood supply to the new region's grafts. OxyCure works with 100% pure oxygen under hyperbaric conditions, increasing the blood's oxygen content. This increases the survival rate of the grafts from 70% to 98%. Also, collagen production in the entire body increases. Collagen is an essential protein that influences wound healing and therefore helps to reduce recovery time.
Would you like to receive more information about OxyCure therapy?
Then you are welcome to contact us for a free consultation.